This is another commercial from Virgin Atlantic. I think they went slightly overboard on this one, boasting their employees' supernatural abilities to serve people. But still, it is a departure from ordinary airline commercials and positions the brand on the "people" factor as the one we watched in class today. Would love to hear what you think of this commercial!
I agree with you. While this commercial is definitely over the top, I think they do an excellent job of differentiating themselves from the other airlines and emphasizing that they are the best at dealing with people. After watching this commercial, I am left with the feeling that flying with Virgin Airlines is an exciting and enlightening experience, so I believe it serves its purpose.
ReplyDeleteI love the emphasis on the color (specifically red) for Virgin Atlantic's commercials. After, watching this advertisement I understand that they are emphasizing the color and excitement to differ themselves from the "gray" and boring airlines. Virgin Airlines marketing team sure knows how to capture their viewers' attention.
ReplyDelete